Following a very successful first grant round, the Australian Academy of the Humanities is now pleased to call for applications for the second round of the International Science Linkages – Humanities and Creative Arts (ISL-HCA) Programme, funded by the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (DIISR) to support international collaborative research activities in the humanities and creative arts.
The International Science Linkages (ISL) Programme aims to facilitate and support research cooperation between Australian researchers and leading counterparts overseas. The ISL-HCA Programme will provide targeted support in order to:
* promote access and participation for Australian humanities and creative arts researchers in strategically focused, leading edge, international research; and
* increase strategic alliances between Australian and overseas researchers.
The closing date for this second round is Monday 8 February 2010.
In this second round three different schemes are being offered:
1. International Research Fellowships for early to mid-career researchers to work in collaborative research groups abroad;
2. Visiting Fellowships for eminent humanities and/or creative arts scholars to visit Australia and participate in seminars and masterclasses; and
3. International Collaborative Workshops with a focused objective, which bring together researchers from different countries and may be hosted in Australia or overseas.
To lodge your application you will need to obtain the Guidelines, the appropriate Application Form and the Cover Sheet. Please read the Guidelines carefully before filling out and lodging your application. You can find these documents on the AAH ISL web page: http://www.humanities.org.au/ISL.html