Thursday 25 September 2008, 11am to 1pm or
Friday 26 September 2008, 11am to 1pm (Both workshops cover the same material).
Arts eLearning computer lab, Brennan-MacCallum A18
Door 318 (to the right of the dark-glass Psychology doors)
RSVP by Friday 19th September
Earlier in the year, academics asked Arts eLearning to develop a short workshop on making their elearning sites in WebCT CE6 more attractive and pleasant to work in. We are now pleased to offer a two-hour workshop on some WebCT design basics to improve your elearning site’s aesthetics:
Beautifying your elearning site (WebCT CE6)
- Set the menu and text colours for the site;
- Set a banner for your site;
- Set a background colour or wallpaper (background image) for your site or for individual pages;
- Modify the page layout;
- Choose a different icon set for your site;
- Find freely reusable images to use in your site, and acknowledge them appropriately to manage licensing and copyright.
Bookings:Places are limited to 10 per session, so bookings are essential.
RSVP by Friday, 19 September with your preferred date and contact details to: Bec Plumbe: 9351 7513
Email: elearning at arts dot usyd dot edu dot au
Can’t make it? The course materials can also be accessed online at: